In a short and sweet way, I just say it that Shakeology did helped with my food cravings, helped also to lose weight (more then 30 pounds), it helped me to have more energy to be more active and therefore continue to lose weight and staying fit!
So to summarize, it really gave me motivation to do more by knowing I was getting all my top nutrients, feeling great and losing weight in the same time.
What it did for others? Check out this Shakeology Survey and see how amazing this product is. I highly recommend Shakeology because of what it did for me and my family (wife, sister and mom!) and because I trust the creators and researchers (Isabelle Daikeler – along with Darin Olien – the inventors of this amazing nutritional supplement).
• 93% feel healthier since drinking Shakeology
• 72% say Shakeology helped them lose weight
• 86% report increased energy levels
• 81% feel it helped them reduce their cravings for junk food
• 81% say Shakeology keeps them full until their next meal
• 82% report improved digestion**
Packed with globally sourced superfood ingredients
- Proteins and fiber – to help reduce hunger and food cravings.*
- Antioxidants, Phytonutrients, Vitamins, and Minerals – to help fight free radical damage and help support a healthy immune system*
- Adaptogen Herbs – traditionally used to help the body adaptand respond to the effects of stress*
- Prebiotics, Probiotics, and Digestive Enzymes – to help nutrient absorption and support regularity and healthy digestion*
- Support your body and your cells.
Plus, Shakeology can help:
- Provide the body with vitamins and minerals
- Support a healthy immune system
- Help fight free radical damage
How Does Shakeology Stack Up?
Formula: Packed full of healthy ingredients, including superfoods.
Additives: No artificial sweeteners, flavors, fillers, or preservatives.
Taste: Delicious Shakeology in 6 mouthwatering flavors
I have put together a very easy, practical and found to be true list to immediately improve your total health. Remember that we are talking about total health which is what completes a human being: mind, body and soul.
- Get plenty of sleep
- Breathe deeply
- Getting a nice water fountain for that special reading place in your home
- Install a shower filter and enjoy relaxing baths!
- Exercise, move your body
- Drink a lot of water AND eat healthy like lots of greens
- Detox – There are so many ways to do that. Red Shakes are best
- Smile more, spend more time with loved ones
- Live your passion – Do more of what you love.
- Meditate on good things, be thankful, forgive others….don’t be afraid of new beginnings!
- Be outdoors and enjoy Nature. Travel and see other places and all the beauty that is around you
- Have faith and feed your soul and your spirit. This is when my life began!
Being healthy takes place on many levels: The physical, the mental, the emotional (soul) and the spiritual level. Research has found that regular physical activity appears as effective as psychotherapy for treating mild to moderate depression. Therapists also report that patients who exercise regularly simply feel better and are less likely to overeat or abuse alcohol and drugs. People often report improved energy, clearer skin, regular bowel movements, improved digestion, and increased concentration and clarity after a detox diet. Spirituality gives us hope, peace and comfort in our lives and we all find it in a very different way. Be it through music, nature or by connecting on a deeper level with other human beings to mention just a few examples.
I have made a special list and mentioned some great researches! They work and this is just a few of so many great benefits of eating well, sleeping well, exercising, being close to nature, to God, and to learn how to forgive and to be thankful. We can go on and on with researches and more importantly….many testimonials of real lives that were turned around once becoming healthy and having spirituality.
Watch this video and check out some great articles and informational links below. Enjoy Life Today. Be Happier Now!