- Get plenty of sleep
- Breathe deeply
- Getting a nice water fountain for that special reading place in your home
- Install a shower filter and enjoy relaxing baths!
- Exercise, move your body
- Drink a lot of water AND eat healthy like lots of greens
- Detox – There are so many ways to do that. Red Shakes are best
- Smile more, spend more time with loved ones
- Live your passion – Do more of what you love.
- Meditate on good things, be thankful, forgive others….don’t be afraid of new beginnings!
- Be outdoors and enjoy Nature. Travel and see other places and all the beauty that is around you
- Have faith and feed your soul and your spirit. This is when my life began!
Being healthy takes place on many levels: The physical, the mental, the emotional (soul) and the spiritual level. Research has found that regular physical activity appears as effective as psychotherapy for treating mild to moderate depression. Therapists also report that patients who exercise regularly simply feel better and are less likely to overeat or abuse alcohol and drugs. People often report improved energy, clearer skin, regular bowel movements, improved digestion, and increased concentration and clarity after a detox diet. Spirituality gives us hope, peace and comfort in our lives and we all find it in a very different way. Be it through music, nature or by connecting on a deeper level with other human beings to mention just a few examples.
I have made a special list and mentioned some great researches! They work and this is just a few of so many great benefits of eating well, sleeping well, exercising, being close to nature, to God, and to learn how to forgive and to be thankful. We can go on and on with researches and more importantly….many testimonials of real lives that were turned around once becoming healthy and having spirituality.
Watch this video and check out some great articles and informational links below. Enjoy Life Today. Be Happier Now!